Scientists are currently studying our family to determine which gene affect craftiness. What can we say, it is in our blood!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Where do we get our craftiness?
Yeah, I wonder where our crafty nature derives, mmm hmmm. We love the great demonstrations of love we get from our grandmothers!
During Nanala's visit, she assembled this quilt and matching pillowcase using fabric Phoebe chose. It's great that Phoebe actually saw Nanala work at the sewing machine. I know she has a greater appreciation for this gift, especially so because she got to pick out the fabric!
Momo fandangles those cubes of notepaper from her bank. They are perfectly square and because of the weight of the paper, make a substantial origami product. Nanny got to learn while helping Momo finish it.
Nan has to keep herself busy during those long, boring DVD movies! Here are 3 fleece-tied blankets. Don't you just love the fun prints? I have some of her awesome knitted hats she made that I must learn how to do myself. Lies can't be told-I have been known to wear Phoebe's, too.
Scientists are currently studying our family to determine which gene affect craftiness. What can we say, it is in our blood!
Scientists are currently studying our family to determine which gene affect craftiness. What can we say, it is in our blood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment