What I really like best is having my hands free to sneak in a sweet hug from Phoebe and get the love from both my special girls!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Golfin' with the girlies
I really like the mei tai I made. The workout I get walking around with Renée is amazing! Add to it the Onbag and a bottle of water and, well, I am a pack mule! A comfy pack mule at that.
Here I am wearing it all on a chilly, windy day. I want to make some little slide on pockets to hold stuff. You can see Phoebe's flip video hanging off the strap there.
What I really like best is having my hands free to sneak in a sweet hug from Phoebe and get the love from both my special girls!
What I really like best is having my hands free to sneak in a sweet hug from Phoebe and get the love from both my special girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment