We have a great fondness for How I Met Your Mother. While we love it, I don't like that the content is on at 7:30. Why oh why can't there be some kid friendly content? For crying out loud, even commercials are ridiculous! We no longer have cable television and only get broadcast. Why should I pay for repeat shows galore (Spike TV is CSI-TV and TBS is Law&Order-TV) and stupid ads in the middle of the day for fso-called family friendly shows. I am no prude, but I would like to relax and not have my 8-year-old ask me about terminology I would rather leave mystical until she's 30!
I like the site Common Sense Media for information and reviews about movies, shows, and even websites. It is cool that it lets you view it by age and sends me emails about appropriate things for Phoebe. If only I could get it to cross with Netflix. These are the ideas when I wish I were a computer hacking genius!
To get back to the beginning-How I Met Your Mother. Barney Stinson is one of those character culture heroes. Ab Fab's Edina and Patsy, Lady Chablis, and Barney. Great prepostery from that bunch. Check out Barney's video resume. I need me one of these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment