I also have another bottle that I keep by my side of the bed so my daily pills are always ready to take before my feet even hit the floor. Okay, Mike puts them and a straw in my mouth so I don't forget!
During a visit, Sarah and I each bought a Foogo. The one I bought I gave to Phoebe and she keeps it by her side of the bed.
While at Target this past weekend, Mike spotted the find of the week: clearance Foogos. Now, I can replace the plastic bottle that I have kept by my side of the bed.
They weren't labeled as the Foogo Thermos brand, but as a FUNtainer. It has all the same characteristics as the Foogo with added character, specifically for ours: Speed Racer. (I couldn't pass on the bad crossover with the word character). It even included an extra set of silicone straw guts that didn't come with the actual Foogo.
You can see in the picture that I used some 220 grit sandpaper and water sanded off the Speed Racer screen print. Voilá! Perfectly good and plain stainless steel, double walled, vacuum sealed beverage container! I can barely contain my excitement (had to go for one more).


No comments:
Post a Comment