Monday, September 08, 2008

Belly shot

Now, by popular request, this photo is going out for all you baby lovin' fools! 27 weeks along.
My overalls don't fit. They are so tight! I look like fraudulent farmer trying to sell off some goods that shouldn't be for sale. No, I will not provide a picture!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

FabulouS! Thanks Stacy :)
You have a pretty tummy even if your overalls don't fit

Anonymous said...

PB&J looks marvelous, darling! She doesn't like the overalls anyway - Luv ya - Mom

Stacy said...

Those overalls cover up the milk maids when I need to run to the mailbox. I think the neighbors would rather see them unpackaged than me poured into the overalls, though.
Phoebe took the photo and was so excited that she got my veins. Silly!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha - I'm pointing and laughing at the fat lady. Actually, you're not as big as you made yourself sound. Lauren says you're a lightweight! D