
Oh my! I can just see this on top of someone's head back home. She would get ALL the guys! hehehe
For those of you who can see yourself wearing this, please see this tutorial.
Yes, there is a tutorial and it includes the recipe for MEAT GLUE!

Follow along and read about our quirky adventures and diverse interests. Why anathema? The word originally meant to ascend to heaven. Then, the meaning reversed completely. The word demonstrates a living language-good and evil-love it or hate it-polar opposites. It is one of my favorite words along with ubiquitous, portmanteau, and flippity-schmoo. I love artichokes.
3 comments:
stacy fontenot you are CRAZY!!! i do love bacon, though.
I could hear a little Homer "mmmm...bacon" in the air when I saw that. Can you imagine the shiny hair you would have after wearing such a treasure?
that was disturbingly gross, on par with Bacon Cereal. Joey, Mr. Carnivore Incarnate, even found it icky.
Post a Comment