I am having some nesting-type behavior going on. While my sister was here, I accomplished much! In addition, I dealt with her "harassment" over all that I got done. If I even mentioned that something needed done or wasn't done quite up to par, I heard about my insanity of the morning!
That being explained, I have demanded of myself that I sit and do something while watching TV. I have some computer work stuff, but can't just veg while doing that. I can sort photos, though! It seems that it is a never ending task! Crying out loud! How many pictures do I really need of some things!
One of the MANY pictures is of my first pregnancy with Phoebe. It was a close-up showing the large-ness of my belly at 31 weeks: 42 inches (over jeans with snaps and pockets). I was 42 inches on week 19 of this pregnancy and am still growing! No wonder my skin feels stretched like upholstery!
-Keeping my fingers crossed that bigger is better for when it is time to deliver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment