Thursday, September 25, 2008

Southeastern Basketry database

The database Mike & I have been involved with is now online and available for research and viewing. This is just so cool and I cannot explain my enthusiasm over this finally coming to fruition!
8 years of involvement. The number of technological avenues I have researched to deliver this photographic database online has made my head spin. I cannot say enough about MIT's SIMILE project, Exhibit. COOL! It is a topic of which you don't want to talk to me about because I get all talky and excited about it.
Please check out the baskets. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know what a huge undertaking this has been. So very cool that you all finished it :)I played around with it, user friendly and fabulous as usual with any Fontenot project! Tell Mike I send my regards as well!