Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hurricane Ike is heading our way. Thank goodness that we learned some lessons living in Louisiana during Katrina and Rita! I already stocked up on food and water. We have our camping gear ready to be put to use.

Mike has made his server out of the rolling metal cart and it is in place with our new desk. How does this have anything to do with hurricanes? Well, Mike has been figuring out where weather information is databased and how to access it. You should see what he has figured out! It is very cool. Of course, when he shows me, I am like: okay. I mean, what do you do when your husband shows you the path of a hurricane that he generated from numerical data?

They have begun the evac of the coastline. We invited some friends to come up if they need to. Please, be safe!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

tell Mike I am in awe of his computer genius...that is sick!