Friday, September 12, 2008

The Wii!!!

So, the weekend begins and it started with my sister's call that she made it home. I am trying to entice her back-soon!
Mike & Phoebe need her to get that Wii online with licenses! Mario Kart races must begin immediately!
She also informed me of some info from Stephenie Meyer. While visiting, I got her hooked into the Twilight saga and she completed it last night. She visited the website and found some disturbing info about a draft that got leaked. It just makes my stomach hurt that her work is not being seen in the manner she wanted. I understand her feelings as I keep many of my creative endeavors from ever seeing the light of day because they don't stand up to my scrutiny.
If you haven't read the saga, you just gotta! The movie is coming out in November! Are you going to see it!?!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

"Rosalie's mind was a shallow pool with few surprises."-Stephenie Meyer

Best quote ever! Too funny. Ms. Meyer, thank you for sharing this chapter on your website.