I sent my email. Get yours by April 30th!
Glass Dharma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow along and read about our quirky adventures and diverse interests. Why anathema? The word originally meant to ascend to heaven. Then, the meaning reversed completely. The word demonstrates a living language-good and evil-love it or hate it-polar opposites. It is one of my favorite words along with ubiquitous, portmanteau, and flippity-schmoo. I love artichokes.
4 comments:
I sent mine yesterday! Did you get your code yet? I thought it was pretty funny.
Isn't it awesome that they have a lifetime guarantee against breakage?
Guarantee against glass in a household with children is indeed awesome!
They come in bubble tea size. I have a plastic one that size in my Nalgene that I hate, but won't dispose of it because it is perfect. Stupid plastic. Bane of my existence. Can't live without it, pained because I do.
Hadn't heard anything about this till your blog post! Thanks for the tip.
Thanks also for the comment on my blog yesterday -- the "grecian" thing really does look like a baby sling esp. when using contrasting fabric. LOL But it is what it is. Appreciate you stopping by and letting me know what you think. :)
Post a Comment