Going along with my tiny house love is our future personally owned campsite. The way I envision it is that we would have a nice piece of land with our own little house and a few other little houses and structures. There would be a guest house, for sure! We could have guests and they would have their own chunk of privacy.
Mike hasn't been converted to the future campsite idea. I am not talking crazed off-grid, beard growing fanatics here. I am talking about the opportunity to live easier with an outdoor kitchen area around a fire pit. I want a witches cauldron bubbling with brew over that fire pit!
This family has the idea. Surf around their site. It is cool.
The shelter house is rad!
A zip line! Yeah!
I want the pool bin! Isn't that just the coolest ever!?!
What would you add to the campsite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds cool! On a similar note, check out www.thecajunvillagecottages.com
Emma
Make sure your future campsite has a mother-in-law cottage!
Post a Comment