Well, maybe this is Crepe Flippin' Madness.
Sarah made us crepes again while we visited Colorado. I got the recipe and made them again. Her's are so much better! There is something delicious about another person's cooking!
The recipe is here. Phoebe's favorite is with powdered sugar. Mike likes peanut butter with jam. I loved how Sarah made them with chicken, sauteed mushrooms, and asparagus spears drizzled with garlic-lemon butter. Totally fantastic!
While home in Colorado, Dad turned me on to Charlie Rose with a show about the movie Julie & Julia, or is it Julia & Julie. Whichever! I decided during the crepe making that I wanted to give it some flair and flip! Phoebe got some video of the experience. Excuse any stove dirt. I cook therefore it gets dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Flippin' awesome! Was that the third or fourth try on the flip? ;)
I did it the first time! I did it over the sink and was amazed. It takes confidence that you will just do it. Really flip it too. No wishy washy. Give it a good woosh and there it went!
Post a Comment