Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy tattoo idea

I was thinking last week about a Milky Way bar and how I didn't have one. There were no plans to run out and obtain one lone bar either. I wished how I could zap one into existence. From there, I thought about how zapping something into existence should carry consequences. That lead me to tattooing (the pain of the tattoo being the consequence) the Milky Way bar into the palm of my hand and then wishing it to be in my hand. The tattoo fading and leaving me to enjoy the caramel goodness.
Later that week, I started reading City of Bones. Would you not know it but the characters place a tattoo-like runes on themselves to give them special abilities.
Then, I watched Heroes. Would you not know it but there is a tattooist that sees things in the tattoos he makes?
And darn, there I thought I had a wonderful new idea that could make a great story. Ahh, I guess I should leave it to Stephenie Meyer.

No comments: