Merry Christmas!!!
For some odd and bizarre reason, we lost power. A whole big section of the city! After a few minutes, the front half of our subdivision was restored, but we went without power for almost 2 hours. I have no complaints as I enjoy those times when we rough it without modern conveniences. It tests our primal instinct to survive. I mean, we went without our DVD movie and suffered with the inferior screen size of Catching Kringle on the iPhone!
Gifts were interesting this year, but there were some that are missing from the under-tree line-up. Such as the must-have product that I didn't get for my husband: FLAME™ Body Spray. "American fast-food chain Burger King has come up with a novel Christmas gift idea for the meat-loving man who has everything: barbecue-scented cologne...the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broilled meat" writes the UK's Telegraph. Buy yours immediately! Without delay! Right now! Order Now, operators are standing by.
(Mel, you MUST order this for Joey! Thank you Sarah for the information. Grant will no doubt be ridiculously good-smelling.)
On another note of Christmas commercialism, here is something that just sent me a-ponderin'. The top paid iPhone app in the iTunes store for Christmas Day 2008 is
.
wait for it
.
.
.
iFart Mobile-Fart Machine for all ages.
Yes, you read that correctly! What kind of smelled-up society do we live in when SimCity and Tetris are ousted as Top Paid app by iFart? It is Christmas for crying out loud! Geez!
I guess you could cover the smell with your new meat-scented cologne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment