Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting things done-NOT

I am not getting much done, but my sister sure is.
How on earth would I have made it two weeks without her. I have been so afraid that Phoebe would feel left out with her baby sister's arrival. Not so with Auntie Sarwah in the mix! It is official, Phoebe's favorite toy is her aunt.
The fabric store saw too much of me during my pregnancy while I worked on finishing projects. Now, they haven't seen me in weeks!
My work toward earning my literary braille certification has taken a hiatus for about 4 weeks. I have been doing awesome on it, but my last assignment threw me a curve. Figuring I had it all sorted out, I turned it in. I brailled it twice, did a file comparison, and transcribed it. Three times over and I totally messed it up! Apparently, one aspect of the style rule just flummoxed me and I lost a ton of points. Go figure. I am sure I skimmed over it thinking I got it. Obviously, no. No, I didn't.
I am looking forward to getting my hands back into my projects.

No comments: