I can't believe I haven't put something up in that long! It doesn't seem like it to me.
I have gone to a Braille workshop and have another one on tactile graphics this Friday in Austin. I really am looking forward to the workshop, but not the drive.
Mike is heading up there tomorrow.
We got Mom on Saturday from Austin.
Why can't all these things coincide on one day? Geez!
Mom's visit is way fun! We have eaten out and had bad food. Our own cooked meals have made up for it! Birthday food is seafood gumbo! TASTY GOODNESS! Plus, it is all US grown seafood!
Can you tell I am excited because of the exclamation marks?
We visited our quilt shop and Mom got her hot mitt making materials and quilt fabric. Tomorrow is hot pads, pendants, dough art, lunch at Phoebe's school, and Girl Scouts. Full day! We be a crafty bunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment