Friday, May 15, 2009

Diaper Hunt #2

I had to go with #2 in the title. ;-)

So, while doing this hunt, I have found some very interesting products-some to buy and some that I will try to make.
There are also sites that offer extra winning options for doing things: post a comment, follow on Facebook or Twitter, post on your blog, etc. In hopes that you all will bear with me and maybe find a cool option for your diapering needs, I reference the Cute Caboose and FuzziBuns All-in-One diapers.
Now, I gotta say, those are some very cool diapers! I have visited over 70 sites and this is the first time that I actually looked at the details of these. Instead of a crazy snap design and/or hook-&-loop tape, it implements elastic with a buttoning system for altering the rise. Kind of like kids jeans now a days around the waist. Very interesting.
I like seeing this as it is a new twist on the "how do we alter the rise" problem. It makes me happy to see innovation. This is the same feeling I get when I bring home an Ikea product and marvel at the flat pack and assembly.

No comments: