I've been looking for a new fancy schmancy bag. Look no further since my new one says Twizzlers on the side!
New sunglasses to boot! They remind me of my cool red ones from 7th grade that I decorated with white spots.
So much cool stuff! Thank you Twizzlers!


The shovel and bucket are really neat-o. The shovel is so cool and has a weird ergonomic feel to it that really makes it keen.
Gosh, I feel like Gidget!


4 comments:
Wow! What a haul! You Fontenot girls know how to work it!
Have a great summer with all your Sizzlers swag -
Love - Auntie No No
Whoa ho!Freebies! Congrats! I'm jealous :)
How'd you win?? Twizzlers are my most favorite candy ever!!
Target had coupons for 50 cents off a bag and the newspaper had $1 off 3 bags. We love licorice so we stocked up big time. On the bags was the website to visit and enter the drawing. Wouldn't you know that I won like on the third day? The sunglasses are my favorite of the haul. They are so cool.
Post a Comment