We went home for Christmas and had a great time. The girls had fun with Legos and drums and family.
I got a CO2 beverage making outfit. I can carbonate a bottle of water and the tank is only $3 to refill! It makes like 500-64oz bottles of carbonated water. I love it since I can brush my teeth and still enjoy a carbonated beverage without having to repeat the brushing process. I got ginger ale, cola, and cream soda flavorings from the brew shop. Shant do that again! They are not good at all. But I gotta get more Torani flavorings!
The brew house down from us went out of business. I got their refrigerator, mini fridge, and wheat grinder all for $200!!! I am so excited about it all since I can now have wide things in a fridge! Our original side-by-side is such a pain. Never get one! Never!
The wheat grinder is so awesome! I also got wheat to do stuff with during the sale and we have been cracking and making hot cereals. Mikey likes it! hahahaha! I remember cracked wheat cereal as a kid and it is still good stuff. I also love wheat germ.
Next, I am going to try cream of wheat from the whole wheat kernel and I might even try making grits! How cool would that be!?! Yeah, totally cool! You wanna come over and have fresh, piping hot wheat stuff now, don't ya?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! What a steal! And I agree with you, side by sides are just about useless!
Post a Comment