8 lbs. 4 oz.
20 inches long
November 26, 2008 at 8:08am
She arrived 1 week and 2 days early! My water broke and two hours later at the hospital contractions started. Epidural, rest, and push. Voila! Mike says her arrival was a drive-thru delivery. It was the delivery of my dreams!
We are at home adjusting to life with a little one. It is wonderful!
Afternoon of birth
Big Sister Phoebe loves on her new sibling
Those are pads and earphones for the hearing test. I think she looks a bit like Lea from Star Wars
Her foot blocking any further picture taking
She ate football style and had her arm over my belly. When she was finished, she didn't relax her arm, but just fell back in satisfaction.

Poppa and Renée hanging out. She keeps peeking out with one eye.


13 comments:
Stacy, Your new daughter is just adorable! And I love your witty comments with each picture. Thanks for letting us know. Congratulations! And say hello to Phoebe for me. Renee is lucky to have such a wonderful big sister.
Love and miss ya, Marilyn
hello from this side of texas!
arnetta sent us your new family addition info and your blog link...
congrats on the new baby girl - she looks so healthy and too cute for words!
Hello!Congrats on the baby.Teach her good manners.Say hi to Phoebe. sincerely,
Madison
Menou.
Well, personally I prefer to think of your early arrival as a not so little angel rather than a turkey. Congratulations, it appears you've delivered a rather fine specimen. Now, send her directly and immediately to Natchitoches where she will be detained by a large group of slightly overbearing women who may very well be reluctant to return her to you anytime in the near future. Best wishes to all of you. I'm certain Christmas will be quite merry.
Love y'all, Cheryl and Madison
I love your new little hunny and I wish I we could live next door so we could play all the time! Miss you and your sweet family.
Luv ya, Shar
The Ferrells say congrats on your newest addition! She looks beautiful and Phoebe looks like a very mature big sis'. You guys take care! Christine and Company
The Ferrells say congrats on your newest addition! She looks beautiful and Phoebe looks like a very mature big sis'. You guys take care! Christine and Company
Stacy, Way to go, girlfriend! Awesome baby! She is beautiful! Hope we get to see her and Phoebe in the flesh sometime over the Christmas break. Congratulations to you and Mike on your wonderful addition to the family. I love the French name...Renee Fontenot. With that name, she'll have a bit of Louisiana in her for the rest of her life. Love, Kristine, Jeff, Devon, and Lauren
Congratulations Mike and Stacy! You have to bring her to Natchitoches and show her off to everyone here at NSU!
Lissa Pollacia
What a cutie!! She really is quite beautiful, and Phoebe sure has grown! I wish we were closer so I could come babysit at your beckon call. Give them both a hug and a kiss from me!
hey! Aunt stacy its carmen. she is really cute.the comments are funny. please tell phoebe, uncle mike, and renee i said hello. hello to you.
Hi!
What a beautiful little baby girl...Oh how I miss you Phoebe. I hope that I get to see you soon. Hi Mrs. Stacey and Mr Mike. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!
Love Your Friend,
Anna Robertson
Congratulations! What a little beauty.
Post a Comment