Friday, November 21, 2008

Best preview (actually, the only one worth my attention) Harry Potter 5. Weasley looking more git-ish than ever! The small glimpse of Snape looked remarkably de-greased. Good image for Mom. Won't see it on opening day though. Too disappointed about the move to next summer. Oh! It starts! Well, it was good. The extreme Edward eyeball close-up showed the edge of a contact. That bothered some. If nothing else, this is a demonstration that I am from a totally different generation than the focus of this story-hair styles, clothing, what is cheesy (at least to me). Someone in the theater was actually sobbing when Edward kissed Bella's forehead. Yeah, I guess she might have been a Whoo Girl.
Either that, or I am totally jaded.
Also of note, no animals were harmed or drained dry during the making of the film.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I still haven't the books yet, will get to it one of these days I suppose....

Omelay said...

oh, i'm gonna try to find it on the web....