Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UPDATE: Cease and Desist Unicorn

It seems that the "CORNY JOKE/UNICORN" I blogged about earlier was unattributed. To appease the Unicorn Nazi, I provide his original email and attribution :-)

Begin forwarded message:
Date: August 10, 2008 1:26:26 AM CDT
Subject: Cease and Desist

This is a Cease and Desist Notice.
As I am sure you are fully aware, plagiarism is against ethical conduct as well as illegal.
It is with great disappointment that I must issue this Cease And Desist Notification as I have become aware of the illegal use of my original copyrighted material entitled "CORNY JOKE." Please discontinue all uncredited use of said material on you blog as it is an original intellectual property of one MR. James E. Deshotels. Continuing to use this material in this unauthorized fashion may result in serious consequences. Evidence of said illegal acts is attatched. You will notice time of sent email and notice of your posting of Mr. Deshotels works. Please respond in due time.
Cordially,
Mr. James E. Deshotels
Screenshot images of his original email and my blog were included for evidence.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the "Colonel" Unicorn Nazi must be seriously popped out.

Maybe Buffy the Colonel Slayer can get rid of him with salt and butter!

Stacy said...

There could be a kernel of truth to that there slaying idea.

Carl said...

It's a cornucopia of corny jokes!

Unknown said...

Yes, you and your Cornfederacy of bloggers have truly come up with some Cornfounding statements here. I do appreciate you making posting my credits so Cornspicuously on your blog-