So, my brother has a blog up and Mel has showcased my image on her blog (thanks for choosing one that is so flattering! I'll get you!) Being half-way through my pregnancy, I figure this might be the best way to get new news out.
What is there to report? A fantastic baby shower thrown by the illustrious, industrious Mel! She got it together and held it at the folk festival. It was so much fun! Thanks to her and everybody that participated and gifted and came!
I am at home and Dolly is dumping rain in buckets over our house.
Phoebe is with MoMo.
I am trying to make a pair of baby booties. I started a pair of smocked ones when Phoebe was a baby. I am currently trying to finish those, but they are so small! I saw these on flickr.
watermelon styled
Love the pleats!
Great use of rickrack! Love that they are reversible.
I am actually enjoying working out the design for what I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment