Phoebe & I died when we saw this tonight. So funny! He does it all so smoothly and without a hiccup. We love the bit about tickets to see that thing you wanted to see and diamonds! Phoebe has a great sense of humor and after a good bit of time, she looked at me and said, "I'm on a horse." It put me in stitches!
UPDATE: The makers did an interview about the commercial shooting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Joey and I debated the demographic of the commercial. I said it is aimed at women, who *actually* buy soap for the household! Joey thinks it is aimed at men because it was men humor. Either way, it was pretty darn funny! (and so is Phoebe!)
I think you hit it on the head about the demographics of this commercial since it does address a broad range of viewers. For that reason, I believe it is successful! If I had to choose a side though, I would say it is more directed toward women since he starts out "Hello, Ladies."
Old Spice is one of those smells that just says "man" to me. I remember the bottle by my dad's and grandfather's shaving supplies. If we weren't using our homemade soap, I might get this body wash.
Yeah, the commercial suckers me in because I remember what product he is selling. There are some funny commercials that I just don't remember what they are selling, but that it was funny. I can't name one off the top of my head, so I guess they really weren't that funny. This one though, it is already mingling into our quirky, inside humor.
I about died laughing when I saw that commercial last night! Old Spice is one of my favorite smells, reminds me of all of my brothers and the fact that they don't always stink! :D Were you watching LOST when you saw it?
I have never watched American Idol. Ever! I have seen news clips of who won, but never the a show. Phoebe & I are now hooked and it is our show to watch together. We squeal and hide our faces when something totally embarrassing happens. It was during last night's episode.
I've never watched American Idol either! Or Lost, until last night, when I was bored. At least the commercials were good!
Post a Comment