Monday, June 22, 2009

Whimsical campsite

Check out this cool guy's work (via dulemba.com). That is just awesome stuff there!Can you see this big sized, like Howl's Moving Castle sized? A bunch of tiny, whimsical houses in our campsite! That will be cool!
From the same guy is some really cool automata! I love automata and my paper automata love hasn't gone away, just took a hiatus. Check out this totally cool leprechaun trying to get out of the mason jar. That is actually me, but instead of a mason jar, mine would be a pile of laundry! My laundry room may be all organized, but it doesn't lessen the amount of clothes to wash, unfortunately. Also, I wouldn't be a leprechaun.
I love seeing stuff like this because my mind starts churning with ideas. Get out the journal, time to sketch and label.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would be the house elf in the laundry pile...hand me a sock and free me!